Remember when skincare used to be luxurious? Water Oil lubricates and hydrates and will leave your face feeling downright fancy. A well-hydrated, well-lubed face takes makeup better and helps your skin to look healthy and supple (yesss queen). These oils love your skin and your skin will love you!
A dual-phase lightweight facial oil that is not only lubricating but hydrating.
Because of the water content inside Water Oil, this makes the perfect facial oil to use before makeup. With a quick dry down time, your skin will feel comfortable again.
Great for all skin tones.
(Yes, even you, oily skin!)
WHAT'S IN IT
When your skin just looks like you’ve made a lifetime of bad decisions and your skin looks tight and wrinkled, Water Oil will slap your face with a slippery good time.
Your makeup will lay better and move better, and your skin will feel better. When you're done, you can lie about your age and people will actually believe you.
WHY YOU WOULD
When your face feels tight and no amount of moisturizer seems to help, Water Oil is the perfect supplement to Water Balm & Water Elixir.
A must have for over-40, menopausal skin. The perfect kit addition for you bridal makeup artists that service mothers of the bride and groom.
You may even want to use it in your foundations for a bit of extra emollience to get that glow that will blind your enemies.
After applying Water Elixir, add one or two pumps to your palms and press together. Press Water Oil into your skin. Follow with Water Balm Skin Prep.
When To Use:
For dry & combination skin:
Use AM & PM.
For Oily Skin:
Use PM before bed.
Squalane (Derived from Olives),
Sea Buckthorn Oil
Japanese Camellia Oil
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
Jojoba Seed Oil
Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean Oil)
Sesamum Indicum Oil (Sesame Seed Oil)
Cruelty-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free, Nut-Free, & Fragrance-Free
No chemical color additive
- A. Face serum and facial oils are concentrated hydration options for skin of all types.
- A. To use the Water Oil Skin Prep, pump twice onto palms, rub them together, and press to the skin of the face and neck.
- A. For dry skin, use twice a day, morning and night. For oily skin, use in the evening before bed.
- A. Use a small amount of the Water Oil Skin Prep morning and evening. Pump once or twice to the hands, then press to the face and neck. It can also be mixed in with foundation.
- A. Face serum helps your skin to be naturally hydrated, youthful, and radiant.
- A. For oil skin, use at bedtime. For dry or combination skin, use morning and night. It can also be combined with foundation for a beautiful finished look.
- A. Water Oil Skin Prep can be used to Water Balm Skin Prep for optimal hydration.
- A. Yes, this is very safe for all types of skin.
- A. Water Oil Skin Prep can be combined with Water Balm Skin Prep and Elixir.
- A. It makes your skin look youthful and healthy. It also provides an even surface for makeup, creating an amazing look for any skin type.
- A. Using just a small amount of Water Oil Skin Prep as recommended does not cause clogged pores or breakouts, even on sensitive skin.
It’s so hydrating and gives a perfect glow to my skin. I have super dry skin and after using this my face had a beautiful healthy glow.
Hi Shelby, Thanks for the great review! So happy to know that the Water Oil is helping your skin get all glowy and feeling good! Thank you, thank you, thank you! xo, Sonia
I have spent tons of money on skincare for my extremely parched eczema skin. Nothing worked for me. Sonia's products have all worked phenomenally for me. No dry skin flare ups whatsoever. Highly recommend to anyone with eczema. I will never go back. Thank you so much these products literally changed my life and how I see myself. God bless!
Hi Jennifer, Thanks for leaving that incredible review - seeing how Water Oil has helped you and your skin means so much to me! I created it for people like you and I am so happy that you are loving it! xo, Sonia
This is my hands-down favorite Sonia product. It’s just the right weight and absorbs quickly while still remaining moisturizing. Makeup lays beautifully.
Hi Amanda, Thanks for leaving that great review! I'm so glad to know that you are loving your Water Oil, and happy to hear that it is doing its job! Have a great day! xo, Sonia
Love the water oil skin prep!
Hi Deb, Thanks so much for taking a moment to leave your review. We are so happy to hear that you are loving your Water Oil Skin Prep and appreciate your support very much! Have a great day! - Team SRB
Game changer! I love how it makes my skin look and feel. I watched you post on how you use it and now it's my go to skin prep. Amazing!
Hi Gina, We are so glad to hear that your skin is feeling great and that you're having success with your Water Oil! We appreciate your support very much. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! - Team SRB