A dual-phase lightweight facial oil that is not only lubricating but hydrating.
Because of the water content inside Water Oil, this makes the perfect facial oil to use before makeup. With a quick dry down time, your skin will feel comfortable again.
Great for all skin tones.
(Yes, even you, oily skin!)
WHAT'S IN IT
When your skin just looks like you’ve made a lifetime of bad decisions and your skin looks tight and wrinkled, Water Oil will slap your face with a slippery good time.
Your makeup will lay better and move better, and your skin will feel better. When you're done, you can lie about your age and people will actually believe you.
WHY YOU WOULD
When your face feels tight and no amount of moisturizer seems to help, Water Oil is the perfect supplement to Water Balm & Water Elixir.
A must have for over-40, menopausal skin. The perfect kit addition for you bridal makeup artists that service mothers of the bride and groom.
You may even want to use it in your foundations for a bit of extra emollience to get that glow that will blind your enemies.
After applying Water Elixir, add one or two pumps to your palms and press together. Press Water Oil into your skin. Follow with Water Balm Skin Prep.
When To Use:
For dry & combination skin:
Use AM & PM.
For Oily Skin:
Use PM before bed.
Squalane (Derived from Olives),
Sea Buckthorn Oil
Japanese Camellia Oil
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
Jojoba Seed Oil
Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean Oil)
Sesamum Indicum Oil (Sesame Seed Oil)
Cruelty-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free, Nut-Free, & Fragrance-Free
No chemical color additive
- A. Face serum and facial oils are concentrated hydration options for skin of all types.
- A. To use the Water Oil Skin Prep, pump twice onto palms, rub them together, and press to the skin of the face and neck.
- A. For dry skin, use twice a day, morning and night. For oily skin, use in the evening before bed.
- A. Use a small amount of the Water Oil Skin Prep morning and evening. Pump once or twice to the hands, then press to the face and neck. It can also be mixed in with foundation.
- A. Face serum helps your skin to be naturally hydrated, youthful, and radiant.
- A. For oil skin, use at bedtime. For dry or combination skin, use morning and night. It can also be combined with foundation for a beautiful finished look.
- A. Water Oil Skin Prep can be used to Water Balm Skin Prep for optimal hydration.
- A. Yes, this is very safe for all types of skin.
- A. Water Oil Skin Prep can be combined with Water Balm Skin Prep and Elixir.
- A. It makes your skin look youthful and healthy. It also provides an even surface for makeup, creating an amazing look for any skin type.
- A. Using just a small amount of Water Oil Skin Prep as recommended does not cause clogged pores or breakouts, even on sensitive skin.
Love the water oil skin prep!
Hi Deb, Thanks so much for taking a moment to leave your review. We are so happy to hear that you are loving your Water Oil Skin Prep and appreciate your support very much! Have a great day! - Team SRB
Game changer! I love how it makes my skin look and feel. I watched you post on how you use it and now it's my go to skin prep. Amazing!
Hi Gina, We are so glad to hear that your skin is feeling great and that you're having success with your Water Oil! We appreciate your support very much. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! - Team SRB
Love this product for my skin. Lightweight and moisturizes like a dream! You get that instant glow and hydration after just one use!
Hi Genevieve, Thanks for the "glowing" review! We are thrilled that Water Oil is your go-to product and hope to see you again soon! Thanks for your support! - Team SRB
This stuff is magic! I have eczema and as I approach 40, it's decided to show up on my face. After I use the Japanese Cleansing oil, I use water oil then my moisturizer. My face is glistening and glowing for HOURS!!!
Hi Ardetrea, Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to hear that you love the Japanese Cleansing Oil and Water Oil, and are so happy that you're having great results! We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you again, - Team SRB
I really like oil but I confused sometimes the order of which the benefits are maximized. I notice dry patched appear few hours later in day. But overall being a 2 twice daily user of JCO, WOSP, WB and WATER ELIRIR. I love products
Hi Michelle, Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are happy with our product line. Typically, the suggested "order of application" is as follows: Japanese Cleansing Oil, Water Elixir, Water Oil, Water Balm. Then, if you're going out for the day, follow up with SPF and any makeup application after that. However, you know your skin best and we encourage you to do what works best for you! We appreciate your support! - Team SRB