Say it with me… your [clap] skin [clap] is [clap] thirsty [clap]! If you ever need to tell your skin to calm the f down, then you’re in the right place. Dryness and redness in your skin is a sign of a damaged skin barrier. Use Water Elixir as a liquid moisturizer and serum in one to hydrate, plump and repair–so your skin looks and feels comfortable.
WHAT IT IS
A lightweight liquid moisturizer and serum in one. Water Elixir helps sensitive skin repair a compromised skin barrier.
Water Elixir is also a beautiful mixing medium. Turn any makeup product into a beautiful cream.
WHAT'S IN IT
Water Elixir protects, hydrates, and calms the appearance of redness.
Water Elixir has nano ceramides and hyaluronic acid so it keeps your skin plump, hydrated, and comfortable...like you slipped into something a little naughty.
WHY YOU WOULD
To add an extra layer of hydration, especially when you live in hot, dry climates or when winter is kicking your tail feather.
Maybe your makeup kit is too heavy and you know that badass makeup artists mix things.
Mix it in with your favorite powder blush or foundations. Use it with eyeshadows to create a liquid eyeliner. Let your imagination run wild.
Shake me. Apply twice a day.
Apply two or three pumps of Water Elixir into clean hands.
Press palms together and gently press into skin, face, and neck.
Use before makeup application and before bedtime for best results.
You can use Water Elixir alone, as a moisturizer, or use under Water Oil & Water Balm.
Rosa Centifolia Flower Water
Organic Japanese Rice
Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, & Paraben-Free
No chemical color additive
No chemical fragrance
- A. Exfoliation is the term used to describe a process that removes the surface layer of skin cells. These are dead cells that sometimes fail to shed from the skin, creating a dull, flaky look to the skin's surface.
- A. Elixir is a liquid moisturizer combined with a serum that hydrates, nourishes, and relieves redness and dryness on the skin. It is perfect to prepare the skin for even application of makeup.
- A. Ceramides form the skin's barrier. They are lipids, holding moisture in the skin while providing protection from environmental pollutants and irritants.
- A. Ceramides are absorbed into the skin; they do not clog pores. Using the Elixer eliminates any clogging of the pores with superior hydration.
- A. Use twice a day, once before makeup application and after makeup removal.
- A. Without the ceramides (lipids), the skin becomes dry, flaky, and irritated as it is constantly losing moisture.
- A. Use Elixir in the morning as well as in the evening.
- A. No, other than healthy, moisturized, and nourished skin.
- A. Use Elixir before using makeup, other moisturizers, or sunblock.
- A. Anyone with patchy or dry skin, those suffering from seasonal dry skin, or those with skin inflammation, sensitivity, or skin flakes will benefit from ceramides.
- A. Natural ceramides are typically obtained from plants, while synthetic ceramides are produced in labs. Both can be effective in treating dry skin.
- A. Yes, Elixir can be used with foundation, eyeshadows, liquid eyeliners, and powder blushes or other makeup options.
This gives the skin the perfect hydration without feeling heavy. It’s beautiful under makeup too!! On my second bottle and will continue to repurchase. Great for sensitive skin!!
Hey there! Thanks for the great review and thank you for being a loyal customer! So happy you are loving that Water Elixir :) xo, Sonia
I use Water Elixir on every single person I touch, including myself. It's lightweight but deeply hydrating and soothing, perfect for men's grooming and works so perfectly with the rest of Sonia's line. Highly, highly recommend Water Elixir!
Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for the awesome review! I am so happy to know that you AND your clients are loving the Water Elixir! I love it for myself, too! Have a great day! xo, Sonia
Amazing as always!
Hey Michelle! Thanks for that lovely review. I am so happy you're loving that Water Elixir! xo, Sonia
I have been using these products for a year and love them. They are the best ones I’ve ever used. The hydration feels so much better than all those thick creams that just sit on your skin.
Aww, thanks Mom! xo, Sonia
I am 42 yrs old with eczema. I have tried everything (Kate Somerville, Elemis, Dr.Brandt, Ole Henrikson, Sunday Riley....) this works far better than any of them. Way better than my Too Faced Hangover Primer too! Customer for life. Never stop making this. Seriously though, please dont.
Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for this awesome review! I love to hear that Water Elixir is doing its job and that you and your skin are loving it! Have a great day! xo Sonia