HOW TO USE WATER ELIXIR
For a healthy skin barrier that glows
CALM YOUR SKIN
YOUR REDNESS SOLUTION
Inflammation & redness is caused by a damaged skin barrier.
Water Elixir is filled with efficacious nano ceramides to help rebuild your skin barrier. This will calm your skin & the appearance of visible redness quickly.
Water Elixir works perfectly alone as your moisturizer, or under Water Balm. It's perfect to use before hydrating masques as well.
YOUR TWO IN ONE
SERUM & MOISTURIZER
Water Elixir pulls double duty as your lightweight liquid moisturizer & serum all in one.
Essences are known in Japan as "beauty waters" because of the high level of efficacious ingredients.
Water Elixir is quickly absorbed into your skin, unlike other thicker serums & essences giving you better results. Skin feels soft and plump to touch and prepares your skin for other products.
-Rosa Centifolia Flower Water
-Organic Japanese Rice
-Amino Acids & More...
A MUST HAVE
FOR DRY CLIMATES
If you live in a dry (or cold) climate where humidity is lacking, weather conditions can also wreak havoc on your skin barrier that can lead to redness, irritation & inflammation.
Use Water Elixir day and night and throughout the day to keep skin hydrated and supple.
LEARN MY COMPLEXION SECRETS
in this 2 part video training
FOR PROS & NON PROS
LUXURY SKIN PREP
Get a photo-worthy complexion for any occasion and at any age.
In this 40 minute master class, we cover complexion basics for a flawless face:
Class 1: Skin Prep & Underpinning
Class 2: Foundation & Concealer
Learn the secrets of my 30 year career as a pro makeup artist that will last you a lifetime.
- A. Elixir is a liquid moisturizer combined with a serum that hydrates, nourishes, and relieves redness and dryness on the skin. It is perfect to prepare the skin for even application of makeup.
- A. Ceramides form the skin's barrier. They are lipids, holding moisture in the skin while providing protection from environmental pollutants and irritants.
- A. Ceramides are absorbed into the skin; they do not clog pores. Using the Elixir eliminates any clogging of the pores with superior hydration.
- A. Use twice a day, once before makeup application and after makeup removal.
- A. Without the ceramides (lipids), the skin becomes dry, flaky, and irritated as it is constantly losing moisture.
- A. Use Elixir in the morning as well as in the evening.
- A. No, other than healthy, moisturized, and nourished skin.
- A. Use Elixir before using makeup, other moisturizers, or sunblock.
- A. Anyone with patchy or dry skin, those suffering from seasonal dry skin, or those with skin inflammation, sensitivity, or skin flakes will benefit from ceramides.
- A. Natural ceramides are typically obtained from plants, while synthetic ceramides are produced in labs. Both can be effective in treating dry skin.
- A. Yes, Water Elixir can be used with foundation, eyeshadows, liquid eyeliners, powder blushes, and other makeup and skincare products.
Feeling so hydrated...makes me glowy with and without makeup!
Absorbs into the skin quickly and great for sensitive skin
Sonia Roselli Beauty
Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for taking a moment to leave a review. I am so happy to hear that you are loving your Water Elixir and that it's working out for your sensitive skin! xo, Sonia
I love all my sr skin prep products but this is by far my favorite!
I discovered this item after a pro makeup artist used it on my skin, and I glowed for days. It calms my rosacea immensely and it’s great to use on a daily basis, as well as before applying makeup.
Sonia Roselli Beauty
Hi Sergi, Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear that you are finding relief for your rosacea. I, too, have rosacea flare ups from time to time, which is why I created this product! xo, Sonia
The best skin prep for makeup!
I’m a bridal makeup artist and I use water elixir on pretty much every client that sits in my chair. Every client comments on how wonderful it feels! It provides a gorgeous canvas for bridal makeup and will remain a staple in my kit forever.
Sonia Roselli Beauty
Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for your review! I am so happy to hear that you are loving your Water Elixir having great results with your clients' skin. I truly appreciate your support! xo, Sonia