An easy-to-use spray that exfoliates the top layer of your skin from head to toe, instantly, right in front of your eyes.
For real...grab your friends and do a show-and-tell at your next party. You'll be the star of the show!
WHAT'S IN IT
You’re running out of time because you don't know how to adult and you're sick of seeing your skin look like a dried up T-Rex!
Spray, rub, and rinse away all the guilt and dead skin.
You’ll be left with skin that is soft, smooth, and ready to be touched.
You're smart enough to know that makeup never looks good on dead, flaky skin. And you refuse to use a photo filter on your selfies (ok, maybe a little).
Use it before self-tanner, or during summer sandal season on the bottom of those crusty falcon feet.
Use it because when you take off your black pants, it looks like a DNA crime scene.
Use it all over your body so you can feel smooth and sexy in your wedding dress.
Just don't use it on the kibbles and bits.
Spray 6 inches from skin, but keep it out of your eyes and mouth. That won't be a good time.
Use a back-and-forth motion on the skin until the product and skin start to slough off. Then rinse.
If product gets caught in your baby hair, wait for product to dry, then flick off with a dry towel. Then rinse.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun, especially the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing. Limit sun exposure while using this product and for seven days after.
Cruelty-free and paraben-free, but not vegan (contains fish collagen)
- A. Exfoliation is the term used to describe a process that removes the surface layer of skin cells. These are dead cells that sometimes fail to shed from the skin, creating a dull, flaky look to the skin's surface.
- A. Removing the layer of dead skin cells helps to reduce problems with clogged pores, creates a brighter, younger-looking skin surface, and helps to reduce and eliminate the look of dry, flaky skin.
- A. Different skin types require different exfoliation schedules, but all skin types benefit from the removal of the dead cells on the surface.
- A. SexApeel offers an instant process, just spray it on the skin's surface and using a back and forth motion on the skin, remove the surface layer, and then rinse.
- A. Different exfoliation methods can be harsh on the skin, but SexApeel is safe for use on all skin types.
- A. SexApeel should be used on the face only twice a week for maximum effectiveness.
- A. Yes, removing the dead cells from the skin creates healthy, glowing skin.
- A. In addition to youthful-looking skin, exfoliation helps to reduce clogged pores that are a cause of acne and skin irritation.
- A. Removing dead skin can result in a more even spray tan. Use SexApeel a day or two in advance.
- A. Use after cleansing, and be sure to rinse the skin's surface for a fresh, youthful look.
Great item and highly recommend.
Hi Mindy, Thanks for the great review! We are happy that you are having success with your Sexapeel! Have a great day! - Team SRB
Love it! Will purchase again.
Hi Dawn, Thanks so much for taking a moment to leave this great review. We are thrilled to hear you're loving your Sexapeel! Have a great day! - Team SRB
I wasn’t sure what to expect and this is my new ride or die!!! I use it 2 x a week and my skin which is 56 dry with some texture is looking like baby skin You have a new customer for life
Hello Lisa, Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave this review! We are thrilled to hear that you are loving your Sexapeel and that your skin is, too! Have a great day :) - Team SRB
This is amazing! So happy with my purchase! It works!
Hi Terriynne, Thanks so much for taking a moment to leave this review! We are so happy to hear that you are loving your Sexapeel, and that your skin is responding well! Just a reminder: be sure to always use sunscreen when using this product. Have a great day! - Team SRB
It is the Best Exfoliate I have ever used. It leaves your skin soooooo soft!
Hi Sharon, Thanks so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you are loving your Sexapeel. Have a great day! - Team SRB