Need to remove that pesky dead skin before applying your skincare? sexApeel™ is the secret! It can be used to gently exfoliate your face and body with just a quick sweep of the hands (none of those harsh plasticy beads required). You can also use it before shaving, before a spray tan and even on those scaly falcon feet (trust us, just try it)!
An easy-to-use spray that exfoliates the top layer of your skin from head to toe, instantly, right in front of your eyes.
For real...grab your friends and do a show-and-tell at your next party. You'll be the star of the show!
WHAT'S IN IT
You’re running out of time because you don't know how to adult and you're sick of seeing your skin look like a dried up T-Rex!
Spray, rub, and rinse away all the guilt and dead skin.
You’ll be left with skin that is soft, smooth, and ready to be touched.
You're smart enough to know that makeup never looks good on dead, flaky skin. And you refuse to use a photo filter on your selfies (ok, maybe a little).
Use it before self-tanner, or during summer sandal season on the bottom of those crusty falcon feet.
Use it because when you take off your black pants, it looks like a DNA crime scene.
Use it all over your body so you can feel smooth and sexy in your wedding dress.
Just don't use it on the kibbles and bits.
Spray 6 inches from skin, but keep it out of your eyes and mouth. That won't be a good time.
Use a back-and-forth motion on the skin until the product and skin start to slough off. Then rinse.
If product gets caught in your baby hair, wait for product to dry, then flick off with a dry towel. Then rinse.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun, especially the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing. Limit sun exposure while using this product and for seven days after.
Cruelty-free and paraben-free, but not vegan (contains fish collagen)
- A. Exfoliation is the term used to describe a process that removes the surface layer of skin cells. These are dead cells that sometimes fail to shed from the skin, creating a dull, flaky look to the skin's surface.
- A. Removing the layer of dead skin cells helps to reduce problems with clogged pores, creates a brighter, younger-looking skin surface, and helps to reduce and eliminate the look of dry, flaky skin.
- A. Different skin types require different exfoliation schedules, but all skin types benefit from the removal of the dead cells on the surface.
- A. SexApeel offers an instant process, just spray it on the skin's surface and using a back and forth motion on the skin, remove the surface layer, and then rinse.
- A. Different exfoliation methods can be harsh on the skin, but SexApeel is safe for use on all skin types.
- A. SexApeel should be used on the face only twice a week for maximum effectiveness.
- A. Yes, removing the dead cells from the skin creates healthy, glowing skin.
- A. In addition to youthful-looking skin, exfoliation helps to reduce clogged pores that are a cause of acne and skin irritation.
- A. Removing dead skin can result in a more even spray tan. Use SexApeel a day or two in advance.
- A. Use after cleansing, and be sure to rinse the skin's surface for a fresh, youthful look.
I dont know what kind of magic is in this stuff. It immediately upon contact with skin starts sloughing off all the dead, nasty skin. My skin feels so incredibly soft afterwards. I use the Water oil or water Elixir afterwards. I REALLY love all of her products. They have changed my life. I feel so much better about myself. It's hard getting older but this definitely helps out with that.
Hey there Jennifer, Thanks so much for leaving that great review! I am thrilled to hear that you are loving your Sexapeel, plus your other products! Thank you for being a customer. I really appreciate you! xo, Sonia
I’m all about exfoliating! This product is amazing! My skin feels great afterwards and I feel my other skin care products work better ! I’ll be buying this again the minute I run out !
Hey Jill, thank you so much for taking a minute to leave that great review! I'm so glad to hear that you're loving that Sexapeel and that your skin is feeling great! Be sure to wear sunscreen when using it, of course. Have a great day! xo, Sonia
SEXAPEEL is one of my favourite personal and kit products as a professional makeup artist. It gently removes the dead crusty skin so you have a beautiful smooth canvas to apply foundation. One of my worst problems previously was seeing a dry spot on a clients face when I applied foundation or powder to it. With a quick application of SEXAPEEL first the dry patches are gently removed!
Hi Michael, Thanks for the great review! I'm so happy to know that you are loving your Sexapeel and that it's working well for you and your clients - this is the reason I created it! Have a great day! xo, Sonia
Absolutely love it and use weekly.
Hi Tracie, Thanks for the review! I'm so happy you are loving that Sexapeel! Don't forget to use sunscreen :) xo, Sonia
I’ve loved this product forever! I’m so glad the original formula is back! My skin is happy once again!!!
Hi Amber, Thanks so much for the review! I am thrilled to know that you're happy with the original formula Sexapeel! I love it, too! xo, Sonia