We're seeking a part-time SEO/SEM Specialist.
The ideal candidate is experienced, possesses excellent communication skills, and has a strong background in digital marketing, online advertising, or SEO/digital strategy.
Experience working in the beauty space is not required, but candidates must be able to understand the goal, audience, and message of our targeted audience and adapt accordingly.
- Optimize current and future websites, product pages, and blogs to meet SEO/SEM best practices and Google accessibility standards
- Develop and manage SEO/SEM strategy to grow SRB and Glossible's web presence
- Edit/optimize new content including product pages, blog posts, podcast show notes, etc.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve SEO within WordPress/Shopify sites
- Work with the Ecommerce team to maintain and improve online sales
- Assist the content marketing manager with link building
- Assist in launches of new products, sales, and strategies
- 3+ years of proven experience in an Ecommerce environment
- Demonstrated success developing & executing SEO/SEM projects and strategies
- Demonstrated expertise in data analysis and executive dashboard level reporting
- Experience in email marketing, online advertising or SEO/digital strategy
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Deep understanding of B2C and B2B Ecommerce business operations
- Experience in online marketplace systems such as Shopify, Wordpress and Kajabi a plus
- Experience in third-party marketplaces such as Amazon.
- Experience working in small teams.
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
Please send your resumer to email@example.com