“I need my life to be more complicated”… said no one ever. Enter: Water Balm. She’s a toner. She’s a serum. A night cream. A day cream. And a makeup primer–all in one! Water Balm hydrates, plumps and smoothes skin to help your makeup go on more smoothly so you can get out the door faster and keep kicking ass.
WHAT IT IS
What it is: A five-in-one multi-purpose moisturizer that does it all.
Hydrates, moisturizes, and smooths your skin before makeup and before bed.
It plumps fine lines, smooths your skin, reduces the appearance of pores, and makes your face look like you’re wearing a photo filter in real life. Your skin will look like a wet dolphin for hours.
WHAT'S IN IT
You can’t seem to get out the door fast enough, so your makeup routine can't be complicated.
Water Balm will keep your skin comfortable for hours, so while you’re out kicking ass and building your biz, your makeup will last much longer on hydrated skin.
Think of it as your super-power moisturizer to fight off evil and save the world, and your skin will look so smooth while doing it.
WHY YOU WOULD
You don’t have time to mess around. You’re a busy gal on the go and don't need 450 products to get there.
You’re tired of products that over-promise and under-deliver for your thirsty, dehydrated skin. You need relief and you don't want to add extra steps.Water Balm will give you the confidence of great skin.
Water Balm is so addicting, if you ever find yourself without it, profanities just might blaze from your mouth.
HOW YOU WOULD
Place a nickel-size amount in the palm of your fingers.
Tap together and lightly tap all over the face, then rub in evenly.
Have some coffee or tea and let your skin drink Water Balm for 5-10 minutes before applying makeup.
Apply your foundation as usual.
Japanese Spring Water
Japanese Organic Rice
Rich in amino acids & glycosphingolipids
Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free &, Citrus-Free, but NOT Vegan (Hydrogenated lecithin and Lysolecithin which are egg yolk-derived, and silk)
No chemical color additive
No chemical fragrance
- A. Water Balm is the ideal option for those with combination skin, or those with dry or oily skin.
- A. Individuals with acne can use Water Balm formulation without any concerns about breakouts or skin irritation.
- A. Water Balm is applied by tapping about a nickel-sized amount of the moisturizer on the face. The tapping will create the formation of water droplets, which are then rubbed evenly across the skin and the moisture can be slowly absorbed.
- A. Look at the ingredients list for the product. The first ingredient in Water Balm is Japanese Spring Water.
- A. No water on the surface of the skin is blocked by the natural lipid layer in the skin. Water Balm uses a variety of natural ingredients that promote absorption of the water for optimal hydration.
- A. Yes, it prevents clogging of pores and the breakouts common with oily skin.
- A. After using Water Balm, your skin looks plump, youthful, and extremely hydrated. It reduces fine lines and smooths the skin's surface.
- A. Water Balm is a very practical product and should be used morning and night on a daily basis.
- A. Yes, in addition to fine lines on other areas of the face.
- A. Water Balm can be used on all skin types.
HOLY CATS IN PAJAMAS!!! In LOVELOVELOVE with this product! Please provide in a vat so I can cover my body daily… Xoxoxo
Hi Vanessa! Thanks for this great review - I'm so glad to know you are loving your Water Balm! Maybe one day we will be able to fulfill your wish to start selling by the gallon, unfortunately we don't have plans for this as of yet! xo, Sonia
I love that this product is an all in one! I’ve reduced the number of products used for an even better option that does exactly what my skin needs.
Hi Wimberly, Thanks for leaving your review! I am so happy to know that you are loving your Water Balm - and that your skin is loving it, too! Have a great day! xo, Sonia
I love Water Balm - it's the best moisturizer I have ever used!! My skin used to be so dehydrated and now it's much better.
Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for leaving your review! I'm glad you're loving the Water Balm and that your skin is responding so well to it. Thank you for being such a loyal customer - I truly appreciate you! xo, Sonia
I forgot how much I LOVE this product!!!!
Hi Sherry, Awww thank you so much for that review! I'm so happy you love your Water Balm and I appreciate your business and your loyalty so much! xo, Sonia
This item is great as are the water balm and oil. The exfoliating product is way too strong for my face - actually can end up with scraped skin.
Hi Jennifer! Thanks for your feedback. I'm so glad to hear that you love the Water Balm and Water Oil! I'm sorry to hear that the Sexapeel is too strong for your face. I recommend only using it once a week or so, in order to get your skin "used" to it, by spraying into your hands and gently rubbing on your face. However, if it is irritating to you, please discontinue using so that you keep your skin barrier intact! Although it is a gentle exfoliant, some products don't work for everyone. Also keep in mind that Sexapeel can be used all over the body, so hopefully you have no issues using it anywhere else. Have a great day! xo, Sonia