WHAT IT IS
A beautiful brush soap that naturally cleans your makeup brushes without harsh chemicals.
Cleans and disinfects your makeup brushes naturally with tea tree oil and honey, which are natural disinfectants.
WHAT'S IN IT
Washing makeup brushes is a bitch. #whereisthelie?
With Tiger's Eye, cleaning your brushes has never been so easy.
The special low suds formula helps you get in and out quickly while special ingredients help your brushes dry quickly so you can get back to work. Works on stubborn stains too!
WHY YOU WOULD
You want to be super-sanitary about your brushes for the safety of your clients. Clean brushes are a must.
Tiger’s Eye not only cleans, it gets really difficult products out of all types of brush hairs.
Also, Tiger's Eye is made without alcohol so you don’t ruin the DNA of your brush heads and ferrules.
For Personal Use:
Use once or twice a week. Dirty brushes cause breakouts, so if you’re acne prone, wash brushes every day after use.
After every single client. I'm not kidding.
Apply a little water on Tiger's Eye. Wet brush. Rub brush on soap until suds form. Work product through brush hair. Lather. Rinse.
Tea Tree Oil
Cruelty-Free & Paraben-Free, but not Vegan (contains honey)
- A. All types of makeup brushes, those for personal use or for professional makeup artists, are effectively cleaned with Tiger’s Eye Brush Soap.
- A. The formulation and the method of brush cleaning using the bar makes it easy to use on any type of makeup brush. The formula provides both cleaning and leaves no residue on the brushes after rinsing.
- A. Professional makeup artists should clean brushes between clients. Personal use makeup brushes should be cleaned as needed to prevent the buildup of makeup and damage to the bristles. Cleaning brushes also helps to prevent the transfer of color between applications.
- A. Any type of dirty or unclean equipment or tools used when applying makeup can potentially cause the transfer of bacteria that may impact the skin. People that are prone to acne should wash personal makeup brushes daily.
- A. Using alcohol on natural bristle brushes and quality brushes is not an effective cleaning solution. Not only is it ineffective in removing some types of makeup, but it can damage the brush ends and ferrules and results in additional brush replacement over time.
- A. Ideally, professional and personal makeup brushes should be washed daily using Tiger’s Eye Brush Soap.
- A. Cleaning makeup brushes after each use is a good habit and ensures they are clean when you need them the next time.
I’ve been buying this soap for a few years now and I refuse to use anything else. It actually cleans and leaves my brushes smelling nice, I trust this soap to get anything out of my brushes
Hello Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review - and thank you for your loyalty! We are so happy to know that you are loving your Tiger's Eye Brush Soap! Have a great day! - Team SRB
Smells amazing and leaves my brushes looking brand new!
Hi Caroline, Thanks so much for taking a minute to leave this great review. We are glad to hear that you are loving your Tiger's Eye Brush Soap and that your brushes are loving it as well! Have a great day! - Team SRB
This cleanser is amazing! I have never used a better cleanser and I've tried a lot. It cleans my brushes so well and can get all of the product out out. They always look new when I use this!
Hi Marlie, So happy to hear that you're having success with your Tiger's Eye Brush Soap. We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! Thank you for leaving this great feedback! - Team SRB
The soap is beautiful, but my natural hair bristles feel dry and brittle after use.
Hi Erin. So sorry to hear of your experience. Tiger's Eye shouldn’t be drying out your brush hairs. With natural hair brushes, it’s important to deep condition them every few washes. Especially goat hair. We suggest using a little hair conditioner on brushes after you cleanse and let the conditioner sit for about 1-2 minutes, then rinse. Also, hard water in certain areas can play a role in how brushes feel after cleansing. There is nothing in Tiger's Eye that should cause your brushes' bristles to dry out. If you continue to have this problem, let us know so we can look deeper into the issue. Thank you for taking time to leave a review. - Team SRB
generally stronger than most makeup soaps and gets day to day stuff out of my brushes quickly. smells great. but i wish it was way stronger. it's not able to thoroughly deep clean for stronger pigments, glosses and some cream bases. no matter how I change the technique. I'll usually follow up with cinema secrets or parian spirit
Hi Kenneth, Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review! We are happy to hear that you're satisfied with the Tiger's Eye Brush Soap, and thank you for the feedback! Have a great day! - Team SRB