It’s so important to keep your brushes clean and free of bacteria! I'll teach you the step-by-step process to show you how to clean your makeup brushes using my professional techniques. Tiger's Eye Brush Soap is an easy to use makeup brush soap bar that will easily become your favorite makeup brush cleaner.
WHAT IT IS
A beautiful brush soap that naturally cleans your makeup brushes without harsh chemicals.
Cleans and disinfects your makeup brushes naturally with tea tree oil and honey, which are natural disinfectants.
WHAT'S IN IT
Washing makeup brushes is a bitch. #whereisthelie?
With Tiger's Eye, cleaning your brushes has never been so easy.
The special low suds formula helps you get in and out quickly while special ingredients help your brushes dry quickly so you can get back to work. Works on stubborn stains too!
WHY YOU WOULD
You want to be super-sanitary about your brushes for the safety of your clients. Clean brushes are a must.
Tiger’s Eye not only cleans, it gets really difficult products out of all types of brush hairs.
Also, Tiger's Eye is made without alcohol so you don’t ruin the DNA of your brush heads and ferrules.
For Personal Use:
Use once or twice a week. Dirty brushes cause breakouts, so if you’re acne prone, wash brushes every day after use.
After every single client. I'm not kidding.
Apply a little water on Tiger's Eye. Wet brush. Rub brush on soap until suds form. Work product through brush hair. Lather. Rinse.
Tea Tree Oil
Cruelty-Free & Paraben-Free, but not Vegan (contains honey)
- A. All types of makeup brushes, those for personal use or for professional makeup artists, are effectively cleaned with Tiger’s Eye Brush Soap.
- A. The formulation and the method of brush cleaning using the bar makes it easy to use on any type of makeup brush. The formula provides both cleaning and leaves no residue on the brushes after rinsing.
- A. Professional makeup artists should clean brushes between clients. Personal use makeup brushes should be cleaned as needed to prevent the buildup of makeup and damage to the bristles. Cleaning brushes also helps to prevent the transfer of color between applications.
- A. Any type of dirty or unclean equipment or tools used when applying makeup can potentially cause the transfer of bacteria that may impact the skin. People that are prone to acne should wash personal makeup brushes daily.
- A. Using alcohol on natural bristle brushes and quality brushes is not an effective cleaning solution. Not only is it ineffective in removing some types of makeup, but it can damage the brush ends and ferrules and results in additional brush replacement over time.
- A. Ideally, professional and personal makeup brushes should be washed daily using Tiger’s Eye Brush Soap.
- A. Cleaning makeup brushes after each use is a good habit and ensures they are clean when you need them the next time.
I have been using Sonia's products for years now and love them all! I needed to replace my Water Balm and Brush soap. Today in my email I had an offer for a free soap! This is such a welcome treat! Thank you Sonia, your products are fantastic and I am a huge fan! -Dawn
Hey Dawn! Thanks so much for taking a minute to send along those kind words! I am so happy to know that you are loving your products. I appreciate your loyalty so much! xo, Sonia
I have been waiting to get this for my brushes I have never felt my brushes so soft since the original date I purchased!! so glad that I finally was able to get this amazing product from SRB
Hi Michelle, Thanks for taking a minute to leave your review. I am so happy that your brushes are feeling great and you're loving your Tiger's Eye Brush Soap! xo, Sonia
Sonia has made our jobs easier somehow yet again with this soap. The ease of cleaning my brushes ALMOST makes the process enjoyable. I am about to order more because one just isn't enough.
Hi Leslie, Thanks so much for leaving your review. We are so happy to know you're loving your Tiger's Eye Brush Soap - we aim to please! We appreciate your business so much. Have a great day! - Team SRB
Did a fantastic job cleaning my brushes, although I was only able to get about 4 uses out of it! I’m not sure if I was using it incorrectly, but I definitely can’t afford to use it as my main method of cleaning!
Hi Nicole, We are happy you liked the product, however you should get way more use out of the soap - please reach out to us via email at email@example.com so we can figure out what happened and remedy this right away! Thanks, - Team SRB
I’ve been buying this soap for a few years now and I refuse to use anything else. It actually cleans and leaves my brushes smelling nice, I trust this soap to get anything out of my brushes
Hello Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review - and thank you for your loyalty! We are so happy to know that you are loving your Tiger's Eye Brush Soap! Have a great day! - Team SRB