Imagine your skin staying hydrated for hours…
Imagine your foundation going on smooth and easy, hiding fine lines and imperfections…
Imagine waking up each morning with soft, smooth skin…
I created Water Balm Skin Prep because I wanted a universal moisturizer that addressed dehydrated skin before makeup. I also wanted one miracle product because we are all pressed for time, but we need products that work.
Water Balm is your day cream, night cream, serum, eye cream and makeup primer all in one.
Water Balm’s texture feels cool, wet and has a gel like feeling that is non greasy.
After one application, your skin will feel as smooth as a wet dolphin and hydrated like you as if you just stepped out of the shower….and your skin will stay comfortable for hours.
Water Balm smells of wet roses on an early summer morning. The smell is soft but not overpowering. I am personally very sensitive to fragrance, and I know a lot of you all are too.
I added Rosa Damascena Flower Water to give a “barely-there” fragrance that dissipates quickly after applying. Don’t worry, it doesn’t smell strong like your grandmother’s rose perfume.
How I personally use Water Balm Skin Prep:
After my shower, I apply Water Balm Skin Prep as my last step in my morning skin care routine. I get dressed and have my coffee. This gives Water Balm time to soak into my skin before makeup.
After coffee, I apply sunscreen and then apply my foundation and makeup as usual.
If I am traveling by air, I apply Water Balm Skin Prep during my flight when the air can get really dry. (It travels nicely in a handy 2.2 ounce size, so TSA won’t take it.)
On long days, I tap Water Balm Skin Prep on TOP of my makeup to freshen up. It brings your makeup back to life!
- I remove all my makeup and sins of the day with Japanese Cleansing Oil.
- I apply all my favorite skin care products and finish my routine with Water Balm Skin Prep. (Water Balm should always be your last step at night.)
My husband adores Water Balm too. My jar tends to go missing from my bathroom. I finally had to give him his own jar. He loves it post shave.
How I Use Water Balm Skin Prep As A Professional Makeup Artist:
- I use Water Balm Skin Prep on every single client that sits in my chair.
- I use Water Balm Skin Prep on all skin types, but dry, dehydrated skin tones love it most.
- I use Water Balm Skin Prep on oily skin too. People are reporting less oiliness after a few days of use because the skin finds it’s happy place.
- I use Water Balm Skin Prep on acne clients because it smooths out the texture and allows makeup to lay on the skin better.
- Water Balm a must-have in men’s grooming. I use it on all my actors and clients.
Water Balm Application Techniques:
Here are some special tricks that I use with Water Balm Skin Prep:
- I apply Water Balm and then do eye makeup. This gives Water Balm time to soak in the skin before I apply concealer and foundation.
- I use Water Balm Skin Prep to create gel stain blushes. Mix a little Water Balm Skin Prep with powder blush and apply to skin using a cream blush brush or stipple brush. This gives a glow from within. I use this trick a lot under foundation and under airbrush makeup.
- I mix Water Balm Skin Prep with thick foundations to sheer them out.
- I mix Water Balm Skin Prep with powder eyeshadows to create a gel like shadow. Perfect for more mature eyes.
- I mix a little Water Balm with concealers that are too thick and sheer them out.
- Water Balm is great to wear alone. Water Balm Skin Prep gives the skin a smooth looking appearance without having to wear makeup. If you have good skin and don’t like to wear makeup but want a smooth look to the skin, this is your product!
Got your own technique? Let us know! We would love to hear from you!
onsen-sui (JTN), butylene glycol, dimethicone, cetyl ethylhexanoate, rosa damascena flower water, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, betaine, serine, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugarcane) extract, sodium PCA, hydrolyzed silk, behenyl alcohol, sorbital, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, oryza sativa (rice) lees extract, polyglyceryl-10 pentastearate, saxifraga sarmentosa extract, glycosphingolipids, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, acer saccharum (sugarmaple) extract, hydrolyzed rice extract, lactobacillus/soy milk ferment filtrate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, sodium stearoyl lactylate, ceramide 3, glycine, prunus persica (peach) leaf extract, glutamic acid, hydrogenated lecithin, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, alanine, arginine, lysine, natto gum, threonine, lysolecithin, proline, prunus mume fruit extract, sodium chloride, water, phenoxyethanol
International Customers: Get Water Balm Skin Prep by using SHIPITO.COM