After masking up for a year plus, it can be frustrating to have dullness, redness, or rosecea flare up when you just want to put your best face forward!
If you’re ready to simplify your skincare ritual and help your skin feel calm and smooth, wanna do a 30 day skin care challenge with me?
Let's repair your skin barrier! Repairing your skin's busted barrier requires consistency and simplicity. When skin is damaged, it's best not to overdo it.
You really only need 3 steps:
1. Add Ceramides - your skin produces ceramides naturally, but these waxy lipids can become scarce when your barrier is compromised. Use Water Elixir for ceramide replacement, helping to calm your skin's dry, itchy, redness.
2. Add Oils - oils, like Argan Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, and Squalane Oil are just few of the skin-loving oils found in Water Oil. Oil helps to lubricate the skin and prevent your barrier from losing moisture.
3. Add Moisture - Moisture is crucial to barrier repair. Water Balm is great at helping to seal in your ceramides and oils, while helping skin retain moisture and leaving a silky-smooth finish. You can choose to add makeup right on top of Water Balm, or go without and show off your beautiful, glowing skin.
The challenge: Use just 3 Skin Prep products for 30 days.
Use Water Elixir, Water Oil, and Water Balm twice per day - morning and evening - for a 30 day intensive barrier repair challenge. (Yes, you can still cleanse. Japanese Cleansing Oil will not strip your skin. And should always remove your makeup at the end of the day.)
Why 30 days? Consistency in your routine is a crucial step toward repairing your angry skin barrier. However, trying too many products can counteract all the lipids and hydration you're adding and your skin is craving. Think about it as a sort of "elimination diet" for your skin.
Once your barrier is repaired:
• You'll see reduced redness in your newly calmed skin
• Skin will be more comfortable; less itchy and tight
• Newly hydrated skin will appear more youthful and give you a natural glow
• You'll see improvement in your overall skin texture
• Makeup will go on more smoothly
I hope you're ready to take this trip with me! I'd love to follow and support you on your journey to barrier repair! Be sure to start with your makeup-free "before" selfie and tag @soniarosellibeauty and use the #3products30days to be featured along our 30 day journey!
I'm so excited to do this challenge with you!