SONIA ROSELLI BEAUTY
Social Media Headshots
In today's socially connected world, we always need a great photo for business, dating or websites.
We have a beautiful natural light makeup studio that makes getting your professional photos done so much easier.
Don't wanna fuss with your makeup or hair? We can help you with that too!
Depending on your needs, budget at least 90 minutes for headshots. If you are adding makeup and hair, budget 2 hours.
Shooting time is approximately 30 minutes.
- 3 of your favorite shirts, sweaters, tops.
- Props (if needed)
- Solid colors tend to look better in photos. Clean, straignt lines and form fitting tops tend to photograph better.
- Keep jewelry to a minimum if using for a Linked In or work related photo.
- For dating profiles, it's suggested to look as much like yourself as possible. Skip the lashes, ladies.
- Men are absolutely welcomed. But be warned. We will put makeup on you.
- Since our studio is filled with light on a sunny day, we like to use the natural light as much as possible.
- We can use studio lights but we always suggest natural light to make the most "interesting" photos.
- If the "corporate look" is the look you want, please let us know that at the time of booking so we can set up the lights.
- In the case that you prefer to use natural light, headshots on sunny days make the most gorgeous photos. Especially between the hours of 11-2, year round.
- If the weather is overcast, gray and dreary, it's best to reschedule. Or we can use studio lights. The choice is up to you.
- Let us know if you have a special request. We will try our best to accommodate you.
- 2 looks
- 50-75 images
For retouching, please contact our professional retoucher, Mandy Strong www.mandystrong.net.
Mandy charges per image and retouches for fashion magazines like Vogue and Elle. She does beautiful work and we recommend her often.