Quick Refiner for Eyes
Discount codes are not accepted for this product
A fast-acting, clinically proven gentle peel for aging eyes with exfoliating linked papain, AHAs and lactic acid.
Bioelements Quick Refiner for Eyes eliminates the signs of fatigued, aging eyes. It goes to work instantly to exfoliate skin around eyes, and sweep away fine lines, wrinkles and dryness. Speeds cell turnover - boosting brightness and targeting stubborn milia - as comforting botanicals envelop skin in a blanket of soothing moisture. Created for the most delicate, sensitive skin. Ophthalmologist tested.
- Sweeps away fine lines, wrinkles and dryness to exfoliate eye area
- Boosts brightness and targets stubborn milia
- For the most delicate, sensitive skin
- See results after one use
- Ophthalmologist tested
Apply a thin layer under eye area at night, 2-3 times a week. Avoid getting into eyes.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Papain, Carbomer, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Algin, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (Extrait de canne a sucre), Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin
Between squinting, tugging, sun damage, genetics and so much more, there’s no limit to the number of things that want to age the delicate skin around your eyes. But how do you find a serious solution for skin that’s as thin as an eggshell? The answer might surprise you…
Despite being the thinnest on your body, the skin surrounding your eyes can benefit from a lot of the same anti-aging techniques the rest of your skin can. But while many of us are used to moisturizing, de-puffing, and concealing to correct our eye area issues, exfoliation provides dramatic and immediate results too! Here are our top 5 reasons to add this unexpected eye area exfoliator to your weekly agenda:
- It stimulates cell turnover. By helping shed a layer of dead, dull skin cells, exfoliating helps trigger the cell turnover process. As a result, your skin renews and regenerates at an accelerated rate, and you see a smoother, brighter eye area.
- It targets milia. Increasing cell turnover won’t just wake your eyes up, it will help eliminate stubborn milila – small pouches of keratin trapped close to the surface of your skin.
- It boosts your product power. Removing the surface layer of dead skin allows the active ingredients in the products you apply later to work harder. If you thought your anti-aging eye cream worked well before, just wait until you exfoliate beforehand!
- It eliminates fine lines. The benefits don’t stop with anti-agers! Exfoliating before applying a hydrating eye cream will allow skin to absorb moisture more efficiently, plumping skin and minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It’s a makeup routine essential. With smoothed skin, free of excess dead skin cells, concealer will apply effortlessly and evenly to last all day.
So now you’re wondering, “Does this mean I can just grab an exfoliator from my countertop and get to work?” No! Here’s why:
Separate Tasks, Separate Products
You wouldn’t use a boar bristle dry brush meant for your body to exfoliate your face, so why would you apply an exfoliant formulated for the thicker skin on your face to the delicate skin surrounding your eyes? Separate tasks require separate products. To prevent overstimulation and irritation, the exfoliant you use around your eyes needs to be specifically formulated to be gentle, but effective.
The Eye Exfoliant You Need Now
Bioelements Quick Refiner for Eyes is an opthalmologist tested eye area peel with built-in buffers and soothers to keep fragile skin surrounding your eyes calm. Linked papain enzymes, lactic acid, and multifruit acids have different molecular sizes to penetrate the skin at varying cellular levels and at different rates to discourage irritation while they eliminate dead skin cells so you see results in just 1 use. Meanwhile, smoothers and soothers like aloe vera, allantoin, and green tea comfort and strengthen to keep even the most delicate, sensitive skin comfortable.